Rachel, who is a close friend of mine, and she has supported me through some of life's challenges...
The rules for receiving the award are simple (only 4)and the rules are...
1.Link back to the person/s that gave you the award.
2.Award other bloggers the award-- (15) I only had 10, recently discovered bloggers.
3.Contact the bloggers that you have awarded to let them know that they have won.
4.Tell 7 things about yourself
1. Jen, is a close friend whom I adore... she's a busy mom to 5, but she does it so well and acts like its easy as pie!
2. Rachel, love her. She's so transparent and honest about how she's feeling through her loss, and I think that is so great!
3. Pauline, she speaks openly and honestly about her walk with God.
4.Michelle, She shares the things her family is doing. I love hearing about her homeschooling adventures.
5. Rachel, also a good friend who I don't get to see a whole lot of, but that inspires me to be a better mom and wife!
6. Katie, I just love her updates, when she does them... she is a great seamstress and does alot of cool things! I even have a wallet that she made :)
7. Katy, because I love the concept of what she's doing with her blog!
8. Francesca, i love her style and layout of her blog!
9. Lauren, she has experienced so much loss and pain, but we love Biblical names for our kids.
10. Elaine, She's a close friend and she's starting her blogging journey!
7 Things about Myself...
1. I love lots of different forms and styles of music.
2. I love dark chocolate, but really do not eat it unless I'm PMSing ;)
3. I have an addiction to stuff that periodically changes as fast as the wind can shift.
4. I love technology, and especially my cell phone and all its apps. If I go somewhere without it, I experience small doses of panic! LOL
5. I love learning new languages, and really enjoy speaking them. I know a little of about 2 addtl languages.
6. I am a coffee addict! I think I'm mostly addicted to the ease of driving somewhere and having my coffee made for me...
7. I'm imperfect but saved by Grace and I have a relationship with Jesus. I'm thankful for his death on the cross that keeps me from being separated from the Creator God.
- Matt, Mel, Josh and Caleb
- We've lived alot of places including S.Korea, Seattle and San Diego. We've liked all the places we've been, but we like our current home the best! We now live in a great town with fabulous people that appreciate the value of hard work and a kind word. Its tough to find that type of place anymore. So with that said, we enjoy taking road trips, working on our house, growing our garden, attempting new recipes, and just hanging out as a family pursuing new and old hobbies, and spending time with our families. We have lots to be thankful for, and hope to share a glimpse into that here. Visit often, sit awhile and leave a comment!