About Me

My photo
We've lived alot of places including S.Korea, Seattle and San Diego. We've liked all the places we've been, but we like our current home the best! We now live in a great town with fabulous people that appreciate the value of hard work and a kind word. Its tough to find that type of place anymore. So with that said, we enjoy taking road trips, working on our house, growing our garden, attempting new recipes, and just hanging out as a family pursuing new and old hobbies, and spending time with our families. We have lots to be thankful for, and hope to share a glimpse into that here. Visit often, sit awhile and leave a comment!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Music Monday

I am truly a music enthusiast... and I am learning that if I do not get some time each day to listen to some music then I'm really grumpy. Seriously, steer clear of me until I've had some music time to myself. I am rejuvenated by the lyrics and melodies. Today, I downloaded a few new tunes, at an amazing price. I absolutely love AMAZON, because they keep featuring $5 albums. Mostly, they are great albums... no complaints from me! Today, I downloaded the Gungor album, and the newest Brandon Heath album. Two completely different styles, and yet both very good! Gungor is a mixture of classical and alternative. They have some great sounds that they incorporate together to make a truly funky and fun sound. Brandon Heath has been a fave of mine for awhile also with his deep thoughts that bleed into the lyrics. Haven't had enough time today yet to really enjoy the new album that I've downloaded, but I'm sure that I will find the time at some point this week, and I'm very excited about it! Somewhere between the needs of kids, husband and house I often forget to fullfill the need that I have for just relaxing and listening to music that just feeds my soul. Sounds dramatic, but its really the truth. I am a much happier mommy right now, and changing that poopy diaper won't be nearly as challenging, and the laundry that now awaits me will also feel a little less overwhelming! :)

No comments: