About Me

My photo
We've lived alot of places including S.Korea, Seattle and San Diego. We've liked all the places we've been, but we like our current home the best! We now live in a great town with fabulous people that appreciate the value of hard work and a kind word. Its tough to find that type of place anymore. So with that said, we enjoy taking road trips, working on our house, growing our garden, attempting new recipes, and just hanging out as a family pursuing new and old hobbies, and spending time with our families. We have lots to be thankful for, and hope to share a glimpse into that here. Visit often, sit awhile and leave a comment!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Egg-citing!!!

 When my friend Gina, invited me and my boys over to decorate eggs at her house, I was really excited.  She was too, and then we realized how fast our boys were done with decorating, we laughed.  It was a blast and the boys are close in age so they really enjoy spending time together.  Gina and I have fun talking and laughing. 

 After decorating eggs, and eating lunch the big boys were outside, so the little boys sat down to watch a movie and as you can see they were very occupied by it.
 This really made me laugh... all the boys gathered around a portable dvd player... boys will be boys!




No comments: