About Me

My photo
We've lived alot of places including S.Korea, Seattle and San Diego. We've liked all the places we've been, but we like our current home the best! We now live in a great town with fabulous people that appreciate the value of hard work and a kind word. Its tough to find that type of place anymore. So with that said, we enjoy taking road trips, working on our house, growing our garden, attempting new recipes, and just hanging out as a family pursuing new and old hobbies, and spending time with our families. We have lots to be thankful for, and hope to share a glimpse into that here. Visit often, sit awhile and leave a comment!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's been a long time....

listening to Gungor sing, Beautiful Things, which says, "You make beautiful things out of dust, you make beautiful things you make beautiful things out of us"... my life in the past 6 years has been full of joys, heartaches, and learning. I feel like the dust of my life has settled a bit, enough for me to see through it, its no longer clouding my vision for many miles. I'm now able to see what the next few years are going to bring to my family. I'm not suggesting that I know the future of my family in any way shape or form, but I do know some things... I know that God is doing great things in our life as a family. He's restored things that I thought were forever lost. Its fair to say that I relate to what the end of that song says, "You make me new, you are making me new." Thankful is how I feel... thankful that God cares enough about each of us on such an individual level, to know and to experience this are two entirely different things.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So glad you see you are back updating here. Now I shall follow you. You are such a blessing to me.