About Me

My photo
We've lived alot of places including S.Korea, Seattle and San Diego. We've liked all the places we've been, but we like our current home the best! We now live in a great town with fabulous people that appreciate the value of hard work and a kind word. Its tough to find that type of place anymore. So with that said, we enjoy taking road trips, working on our house, growing our garden, attempting new recipes, and just hanging out as a family pursuing new and old hobbies, and spending time with our families. We have lots to be thankful for, and hope to share a glimpse into that here. Visit often, sit awhile and leave a comment!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Play DOH'

I'm not friends with Play doh! It drives me bonkers... so when I allow Joshua the freedom to play with it he gets super excited! It's like he knows... not sure how long this will last so I better enjoy it! The same goes with painting projects :) So I'm adding some pics of Josh getting to do some of these rare activities, and when you see the pics, you'll see why! lol






2 comments:

Hilary said...

Leah has yet to really play with play doh. She tried it once more than a year ago and didn't like it, and that was ok with me. :-)

Jenny said...

I have a hard time with play doh and paint too. Emma has been wanting to paint all day and I am not looking forward to it ;) Maybe sometime we should get together and play with clean things ;)