About Me

My photo
We've lived alot of places including S.Korea, Seattle and San Diego. We've liked all the places we've been, but we like our current home the best! We now live in a great town with fabulous people that appreciate the value of hard work and a kind word. Its tough to find that type of place anymore. So with that said, we enjoy taking road trips, working on our house, growing our garden, attempting new recipes, and just hanging out as a family pursuing new and old hobbies, and spending time with our families. We have lots to be thankful for, and hope to share a glimpse into that here. Visit often, sit awhile and leave a comment!

Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been tagged, :)

The Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Ok, so Mary tagged me today!

1. I want a few more kids, but I doubt it will happen because I love sleep way tooo much!
2. I tease my husband for driving too slow and also give him a hard time for having more tickets/accidents than myself... and I do drive too fast sometimes.
3.I love photography, and my camera and the awesome shots that I get, but I do not enjoy carrying the heavy bag.
4. I'm a big documentary fan. I am not a reader and I love learning facts through documentaries.
5. I'm a teacher and yet I don't spend hardly any time teaching my son anything academic ;)
6. I absolutely refuse to buy gas anywhere other than costco, thankfully its only 2 miles from my house.

I am tagging: Rachel, Katie, Angela, Megan, Wyatt, and Corrina.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

hi Melissa! Excited that I found your blog...Thanks for all your help with the Moby wrap... I picked one up the next day and absolutely LOVE it! Are you enjoying yours too? Hope to see you soon!
Kristen Kill