About Me

My photo
We've lived alot of places including S.Korea, Seattle and San Diego. We've liked all the places we've been, but we like our current home the best! We now live in a great town with fabulous people that appreciate the value of hard work and a kind word. Its tough to find that type of place anymore. So with that said, we enjoy taking road trips, working on our house, growing our garden, attempting new recipes, and just hanging out as a family pursuing new and old hobbies, and spending time with our families. We have lots to be thankful for, and hope to share a glimpse into that here. Visit often, sit awhile and leave a comment!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Random Selection of Summer Photos

Joshua and I made chocolate cookies, and he was enjoying watching them bake.

Joshua and I had to make a trip to Seattle for a follow up appt wih his dr. at Children's hospital, we decided to make a fun day of it, and had a mommy/son date which included his and my favorite food: SUSHI!

Caleb is constantly making me laugh, he found one of my headbands and obviously he knows how its supposed to be used! LOL

just a cool shot of a bouncy ball my kiddos were playing with.

My boys doing one of their favorite activities, playing bouncy ball in the hallway.

No comments: