About Me

My photo
We've lived alot of places including S.Korea, Seattle and San Diego. We've liked all the places we've been, but we like our current home the best! We now live in a great town with fabulous people that appreciate the value of hard work and a kind word. Its tough to find that type of place anymore. So with that said, we enjoy taking road trips, working on our house, growing our garden, attempting new recipes, and just hanging out as a family pursuing new and old hobbies, and spending time with our families. We have lots to be thankful for, and hope to share a glimpse into that here. Visit often, sit awhile and leave a comment!

Monday, October 06, 2008

My Top Ten List

I'm a thief... I stole this GREAT idea from Libby's Blog :) Thanks Libby!!! It was actually pretty fun to do... I got lazy and didn't upload photos of every item, but I did of most so enjoy!



1. My hubby and son :)


2. These are the perfect pick me up when a trip to Starbucks isn't in the cards. Its the perfect mix of chocolate and espresso!




3. THE best planner for Mamas :) This planner has EVERYTHING... i plan to devote an entire post to this item...



4. Best ground chocolate for making yummy hot chocolate. I discovered this after nannying for a french family in Bellevue, no turning back ever since.


5. My Ipod Nano :) Love this thing... really helps me unwind, especially on road trips... :)

6. Speakin of music, I really can't get by without the musical talents of Dave Barnes! He seriously rocks! http://www.davebarnes.com He's funny too and that's one of the things that I love about Dave...he can sing and he has a sense of humor.

7. Our parrots are another one of those things that I really would go crazy without. I love our birds...they went to Korea with us and came back to the US. They each have a unique personality.


8. My laptop... I use this thing all the time. I watch movies on it, and I catch up on my friends' lives through this amazing device :)

9. My new oven! I have ceramic glass top oven now...and it can cook things convection or conduction. IT is seriously SWEET!

10. I have to copy Libby and say that my netflix subscription rocks my world! Its so nice to be able to watch a movie whenever I have a few free hours.... NAP TIME :) I have caught up on all the movies I've missed over the years just by having a subscription for a few months, its great!

No comments: