About Me

My photo
We've lived alot of places including S.Korea, Seattle and San Diego. We've liked all the places we've been, but we like our current home the best! We now live in a great town with fabulous people that appreciate the value of hard work and a kind word. Its tough to find that type of place anymore. So with that said, we enjoy taking road trips, working on our house, growing our garden, attempting new recipes, and just hanging out as a family pursuing new and old hobbies, and spending time with our families. We have lots to be thankful for, and hope to share a glimpse into that here. Visit often, sit awhile and leave a comment!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Have you Ever Wondered???

Have you ever wondered what the world be like if we confronted our problems or people that offend us? I've wondered this for awhile. Recently, my reputation was slandered and the effects are unimaginable. I often struggle with the desire to say how I really feel, and with what I know is appropriate and right to say instead. As much as I want to confront the person who has tried to destroy my career, I hesitate. I worry about the outcome or long term affects of such actions. By confronting would I be just as terrible as them? What if trying to set the record straight only blurs the line between right and wrong? Then enters the idea of what is right from a Christian point of view? Doesn't it say in Matthew to confront the person face to face? What happens if this person uses that ultimately to hurt you more? Just curious what anyone else thinks...

~~~~Melissa ~~~

No comments: